Troy Aikman Trying to Sell The Family Home on Highland Drive?

Share News:

It is not in MLS, but I’ve heard that Troy is floating the idea of selling the family homestead on Highland Drive now that Rhonda has moved out and up to Preston Hollow. And lest you think he’s smoking something other than brisket on the patio in this market, let me tell you there have already been showings, several showings. Yes indeed. What a home and sale that would be. I wonder who the hip-pocket agent is… I’d guess Doris Jacobs, who was named ABA’s #1 Top Individual Producer. (She does it without a team!) And I wonder how much he would be asking? Let’s see, there are two lots,  a total of 1.20 acres approximately, that’s 63,034 square feet plus in Highland Park overlooking Turtle Creek? The home is over 11,000 square feet and the newly constructed cabana is over 1300. And you know the finish-out must be phenomenal.  I have the flu, it hurts my head to guess…

Update on 3/23/11: One in the know has advised me that Troy Aikman’s house on Highland Drive doesn’t overlook Turtle Creek but a branch of Turtle Creek called Hackberry Creek by the locals and Google Maps. I apologize for the error.

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Southlake Realtor says

Send him out here! He would enjoy Vaquero…gated, private, etc…Hope you feel better soon Candy!

2. Southlake Realtor says

3. Nora Lumpkim says

$25 million is what he's asking… heard he wanted more but his agents had to give him a little reality talk.

4. Nora Lumpkim says

5. Cowboy - Cowgirl = Hip Pocket says

I would assume that Allie Beth Allman is his Realtor since she's the one that acquired the additional home at 4419 Highland for him, which was eventually scraped, in order to expand the compound into a premier piece of property which overlooks the incredible creek and park between Highland and St. Johns. Although that is interesting, we all know that Allie Beth is the Realtor of all Realtors…but let's get to the real heart of the matter: Rhonda's Second Shelter. What is the story, Candy? Give us that Dirt!!!

P.S. Tell him not to post pix on Twitter of property damage like Deion did recently.

6. Cowboy - Cowgirl = Hip Pocket says

7. MSM85 says

I think Troy should keep the home – just call in a decorator. God will be showing him more favor – and when he's head of that billionaire dollar company he'll need the addy to go with it! Just watch!

8. MSM85 says