Troy Aikman’s House Listed Today for $27.5 Million: Dallas Celebrity Real Estate News

Share News:

Update: While Troy’s house was initially listed for $27.5 million, on Monday May 23rd the price was changed in MLS to $24 million, as we have explained in subsequent stories.

We all wondered when it would happen, and today’s the day. Allie Beth Allman just inked the listing for Troy Aikman’s 10,520 square feet on Highland on 1.20 acres with a knock-out pool and cabana of at least 1300 square feet. Five bedrooms, 6 and a half baths, multiple living araes. I told you the home had been shown as a hip pocket back in February. Well, today it’s in MLS and boasts goodies such as:

Attached Grill

Sitting Area in Master
Split Bedrooms
Walk-in Closets

Exercise Room
Gameroom
Library/Study

Very wise time to list considering all the recent high-end sales in Highland Park. (Maybe Troy will buy the McGuire’s digs on Lakeside!) I am sure top agents in this town are polishing up their creme de la creme listings and sharpening pencils on numbers to show Troy. Say what you want to say about divorce, and we only wish the Aikman’s (and the Fearings, and the Gores, and Maria Shriver) the very best.

But divorce sure does make the real estate wheels go round and round.

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. John S. Shore says

That's $2,614,06 per square foot? How do these people calculate these things? I know it's a fabulous house and all, but really! I wish I could get that ppsq.

• Charles Nuber says

Divorce, Death, Birth, Marriage, want to, economics, employment All sell real estate. The qualified agents preen themselves to no end and do the "use me" dance with the upwardly mobile. Someone will get lucky and work their way to to intoxicating oder of fresh ink on a contract that is excepted by the seller and the "use me" dance transforms into the Happy Snoopy Dance with a glass of Champagne. The tax man will have a careful eye on the entire event, so save those reciepts!

2. John S. Shore says

• Charles Nuber says

3. Scott Vann says

Love your blog, and great post. When it sells I wonder if we will still see him running on the Katy Trail? It is indeed a great house, and will be interesting to see how much it sells for, if it is made public.

4. Scott Vann says

5. Nosey Rosey says

27.5M sounds like a steal from the alleged original offering price of $50M.

6. Nosey Rosey says

27.5M sounds like a steal from the alleged original offering price of $50M.

7. elderly bathtub says

i’m contemplating about commencing my very own blog. i’m questioning if it really is tough to operate your very own blog. I undoubtedly enjoy commenting. many thanks Bloggers <a href="www.vickerspumps.net>Flammable storage</a>

8. elderly bathtub says