Clear Creek Tahoe just landed on our desk and it couldn’t be more enticing! This is THE hot new development in Tahoe for those looking to getaway. Ideally positioned on the eastern slope of the Carson Range, sits this unspoiled sanctuary of 2,126 acres, with world-class golf and spectacular views.
But what really makes it special? It’s bordered by six million acres of national forest! Add to that a one-of-a-kind experience for golfers and waterski enthusiasts and you have a Tahoe lifestyle like you wouldn’t believe. Let’s see what we can get if we splurge. And perhaps, we can find a steal.
Clear Creek Tahoe Is Not Your Average Golf Community
First off, the Clear Creek Tahoe Coore & Crenshaw Golf Course is not your average course. In fact, it ranks #1 in Nevada and #24 in the U.S. – and the views will blow you away!
According to Ran Morrisett with Golf Club Atlas, “Clear Creek represents the best of both worlds: great architecture in a great setting. As they always do, Coore & Crenshaw took what the land gave them and then enhanced it for golf. They’re two great minds with a singular vision.”
Here are the facts, courtesy of Clear Creek Tahoe
- Homes – Boasting homes with an emphasis on design and execution within an economically and environmentally sustainable framework, Clear Creek Tahoe’s homes offer various views from mountain to valley each with its own exceptional design concept from traditional to mountain modern.
- Pricing – Properties range from half-a-mile to almost five acres – current home listings range from $2.295M-$4.398M, with homesites ranging from $370,000 to $2.125M.
- Nevada Tax Advantages – Beyond its idyllic locale and plethora of amenities, Clear Creek Tahoe is located in Nevada—one of the handful of states that does not impose state income tax, business tax or inheritance tax offering residents a considerable advantage when buying property.
And you won’t believe the amenities!
- Twin Pines Ski & Lake House – The waterfront lake house, designed by famed California architect Julia Morgan, is located in South Lake Tahoe along a pristine private beach and features a classic cabin hub for members to enjoy year around. Whether it’s a ski butler escorting to and from Heavenly Mountain or taking the boat out to enjoy the best of the lake before returning to a BBQ, Twin Pines offers a customized experience for all.
- Coore & Crenshaw Golf Course – Ranked as Nevada’s #1 golf course, Clear Creek’s Coore & Crenshaw course is truly a masterpiece. Design seamlessly blends in with the natural landscape to provide a challenging yet breathtaking 18 holes.
- Summit Camp – Nestled among the Mountain Cottage homesites, Summit Camp is set high on a rise with dramatic panoramic views featuring a resort-style pool and hot tub, water slide, three Hat-Tru tennis courts, sport and pickle ball court, game deck, fire pits, grille service and activities for those long glorious Summer days.
- Membership – Membership at Clear Creek Tahoe is by invitation, either through referral by a current Club member, or directly from the Club. Prospective candidates may inquire through the Membership Office at (775) 781-3304 and can speak with Christopher Appling, Club Membership Sales Director.
Now, once you’re in, do you splurge or steal?
At Clear Creek Tahoe you have options. You can splurge on a homesite and build the golf retreat of your dreams from the ground up. Or, you can snag a steal and save time by purchasing one of the available listings. The choice is yours.
But you’ll want to make up your mind rather quickly.
More than half of the available properties are spoken for, per the Clear Creek Tahoe real estate site. But there are still a number of finished residences and move-in ready mountain cottages available. Plus, the new release of 46 homesites means you can pick the perfect spot to build.
Here is an available property to whet your appetite:
Currently available is 266 Redding Way, a five-bedroom, four-full-and-one-half-bathroom paradise just waiting for its buyer. The list price for this turnkey dream is $3.195 million. It rests among the Ponderosa Pines and boasts sleek modern architecture.
The 3,650-square-foot stunner is also built to entertain, so you can comfortably host large groups. High notes include a richly appointed kitchen with expansive island and top-of-the-line appliances. And you’ll love the walls of glass bringing the outdoors in!
Indoor-outdoor dining areas, a fire pit, two masters suites with luxurious baths take it over the top. But there’s more. Exclusive services like golf cart parking and ski storage add to the appeal.
For real estate inquiries contact 775.781.2597 or visit clearcreektahoe.com.